Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Card From Kasey

My sister is about the coolest person I know.  She makes me laugh more than anyone AND she's just absolutely beautiful in every way.  Together we're like Lavern & Shirley or Lorelei & Rory or Lucy & Ethel or any other funny, witty, feminine duo you can think of.  We're so much the same, in the ways we think and in our sense of humor...but we're really different too.  Without her I'd be uptight, and unkempt with a total lack of fashion sense.  And without me she wouldn't know how to cook spaghetti.  And I must mention how brilliantly talented she is....in athletics, and music, and especially art!   

Here's a little taste of her sweetness and creativity.  After she left my house the other day, I found this card on my bed.


I just love it (and her)!

No comments:

Post a Comment