Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Kasey's Bachelorette Party

Now that all the partying and the wedding are over, I finally have some time to catch up!  The week before Kasey's wedding we got to throw her a party.  I wanted to do something a little different and fun.  Here's what we did...

We started out at my house for some snacks...more on this peanut butter ball later...


Then we walked up Main Street to a little shop called Artisticology

We got to pick out our own piece of pottery and paint

Abbey painted an awesome fruit bowl

Mags made a cute decoration for baby Luke

I did a plate

Jalea and Sarah painted some bowls

Painting in the lines is hard work

The bride to be painted a spoon rest

She's real pretty

Carolyn stenciling

Add caption

The whole gang

Then Kasey opened presents

A beautiful group of girls

Kasey's roomies and Judson friends

Kasey and Melissa

Sisters

Then we grabbed dinner outside

Sisters to be...:)


1 comment:

  1. O how fun! This really makes me want to go paint pottery! I don't think I've done that since like 6th grade...and no one wants to see that mug I painted back then, ha! :) Looks like you girls had fun! Brie @ Breezy Pink Daisies

    ReplyDelete