Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Message Board

Today I've got a little DIY project to share.  Since we're renting our apartment our walls are white, white, white, and they have to stay that way.  I'll be so excited one day when I can paint my kitchen green, but until then I have to add color in other ways. 

So I picked up this message board at the thrift store, got some fabric, covered it (actually Jason did that part), and now it's up in our kitchen, brightening up the walls and holding reminders, cards, the pool hours, and some pictures. 

My favorite message on the board - a card from one of the little girls at church.  She gave it to me on Mother's Day.  It says,

Dear Mrs. JeanaLe,
         Happy Mom day.  I think if Kole could talk he would say "mom of the year goes to you!"






No comments:

Post a Comment