Tuesday, July 12, 2011

4th of July and more fun up north


two handsome men



cash flow






a festive family

I think we had enough flags for the whole town
I don't think Kole is quite big enough for this yet, but Jason sure had fun trying

love it!

sisters


mini golf.....in the sticks....not the hood...right!?

the cash and the kase

our brother from another mother....but seriously we love him

we are so great at matching our golf balls with our clothing

getting some grandma time

baby Gus

just love this little one

I love me some Kole smooches

fishing

we just love these guys

not sure what's going on here....but I like the looks of it

our gang for the week....."I like everyone here"

after the fireworks.....Kole was undecided about them
what a chubby face!

drooling and cooing....such a cute combo

No comments:

Post a Comment