Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Maggie's Shower

So my cousin Maggie is getting married in July, and being the matron of honor, I had the honor of throwing her a personal shower!  It was really fun to think of activities and details and I had lots of help along the way.  I know it's wedding season, so I just thought I'd share in case any of you out there need shower ideas!

We wanted to keep the decorations simple so we used pictures, decorative stones, and mason jars to create these.

Maggie and Dre are just so stinkin' cute!



We used lots of orange and purple vases, pots and flowers.



Maggie loves to scrapbook so we made that one of our activities.


We each made her one scrapbook page, I'm going to put them together in a book and she'll have a great keepsake!


Of course we had to have treats, these are melting moments cookies.


And white chocolate covered pretzels

The drinks just had to match the color scheme, and we also had punch.
 

Everyone got a ring pop so we could be blinged out like Mags!

All the girls were asked to bring one pair of unwrapped undies so Mags could guess who brought her each pair.

We also played picture telephone with a wedding theme, it got lots of laughs!



No comments:

Post a Comment